Shilajit is the #1 rated herb in Ayurvedic Medicine. It is highly regarded as the most powerful anti-aging substance known to the people of India.
In fact according to legends it is believed to be a nectar of the gods, to bemagical or have divine powers. And it has historical use as a Cure-All.
It is certainly a powerful adaptogen and Jing substance. It was even kept Secret by Top Yogis so they could get the benefits themselves.
healing properties of Shilajit
1. Memory disorders can be of many types, like Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss and week memory. Shilajit can be used as a memory tonic to heal memory related problems. Shilajit helps in clearing the blockage of the brain and helps in proper circulation of blood in the brain. It is helpful in the growth of enzymes, which are secreted within the body and are helpful in enhancing the memory. It also increase the levels of neurotransmitters, helpful in the working of nervous system.
2. Diabetes is the condition in which the blood sugar level rises and if not taken seriously can lead to severe complications. Diabetes can affect eyes, liver, kidney, blood and several other organs in the body. Shilajit is best supportive remedy for diabetic patients, as it helps in protecting the insulin secreting cells in the body and results the proper secreting of insulin. This is useful in maintain blood sugar level, hence prevents diabetes.
3. Anemia is related to the blood deficiency, in which the production of red blood cells is affected. The main cause of this problem is the less amount of hemoglobin in the blood. The compound fulvic acid in Shilajit is useful in enhancing the RBCs in the blood by increasing the production. It also helps in providing the support to the RBCs for growth and development.
4. Erectile dysfunction problem is increasing these days because of unhealthy lifestyle and stress conditions. This problem affects the sexual power of a person, leads to the problems like low sperm count and premature ejaculation. The use of Shilajit is done very commonly to get rid of these disorders. The benefits of Shilajit includes the increased sperm count, increase in sexual power by preventing…
5. Arthritis is the problem associated with the inflammation of joints. Due to inflammation, the joint pain and stiffness occur and it increases with age. The problem of arthritis is mainly associated with the older age. Shilajit can be used as a supportive treatment in this problem. It helps in reducing pain, which is the major symptom of this disease and also provide strength to the affected joints.
There are many other health problems or diseases in which the Shilajit can be proved beneficial as a supporting remedy. These are cancer, allergic conditions, ulcers, heart daphnia and Brain edema. It can be used to release stress and pain. In short the use of Shilajit can be helpful in maintaining healthy life and preventing diseases.